Besides the common terms and conditions of the participating public transport companies, the following regulations of the Harzer Urlaubs-Ticket are valid:
1. The Harzer Urlaubs-Ticket is valid on the lines of HVB, HVG and VGS in the Harz dirstrict. In the Mansfeld-Südharz district the ticket is valid on selected lines of VGS. The train services offered by the DB Regio (‘Deutsche Bahn’), Veolia Verkehr (‘HEX’), the Harz Narrow Gauge Railways (‘Harzer Schmalspurbahn’) as well as special bus services such the Anrufsammeltaxi (‘AST’) and the Anruflinientaxi (‘ALT’) CANNOT be used with HATIX.
2. The Harzer Urlaubs-Ticket is only valid in combination with a completed registration form (participants and date of departure have to be defined as well). If you cannot exactly determine your day of departure, simply fill in the estimated date of departure. If you stay longer than planned, ask for a new registration form from your host.
3. The Harzer Urlaubs-Ticket is only valid for the transport of people and items. For the transportation of animals the common terms and conditions of the respective participating public transport companies apply.
4. The person named on the registration form has to show his/her ID on demand of the crew. If the Harzer Urlaubs-Ticket is used by a group, the person named on the registration form has to be on board of the vehicle personally.
5. The Harzer Urlaubs-Ticket cannot be transferred to other people.
6. You may obtain information about the participating public transport companies, their operating routes and about the HATIX area of validity at your accommodation, at the local tourist information or on www.hatix.info. If your desired destination is situated beyond the HATIX area of validity you need to pay the regular fare that applies from the last stop within the HATIX area until your desired destination.
7. In case of contempt a monetary fine will be charged.